Scattered posts and cloudy text

Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ok so Winter has always been my favorite season. I love the snow, I love the cold.

But now... LET IT BE OVER ALREADY! I don't know what it is, but I feel like this winter season is never going to end. I want my warm weather. I don't even care at this point if it means running away from bugs. I just want warm weather... even just to be able to see the sun more than twice a month. And now I'm hearing we're supposed to be hit with a blizzard on Friday.

AAAAAAAAAA! Go away snow! just go away! Shoo!

So. In other news.

I've been become famous around the office for being obsessed with someday going to Fiji. I dunno why, I just suddenly decided like a year ago that more than anything, I wanted to go to Fiji. Well that has changed. The new of love of my life (Next to Shane) is Dubai. I want to go to Dubai. That's right, I have high standards. Standards so high even Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates would be complaining the hotel rooms are too expensive. But I want to go. I don't know how and I don't know when (maybe in my sleep while I'm dreaming) But I am getting there someday and I am sleeping in that under-water hotel!

And for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, it's ok. I am used to this.

And in even more other news...

Check out http://www.wolffdental.com/ and look in the Our Dental Team section and you'll find a bio about meeeeeeeee. What's also kind of cool is that everyone else's bios were written by me. You think I should get some kind of credit for that?

Ok I'm off to run errands... in this cloudy stupid weather.

0 comments: