Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer.

Monday, January 26, 2009
I miss getting out. I miss warm weather and baseball games.

Yes, the Cubs are my favorite but half-price Mondays at Comiskey are the best. And I will say, The Sox have an AMAZING intro. It always gives me chills. I get the same feeling I used to get for the starting line up for the Chicago Bulls when dudes like MJ, Armstrong, Grant, and Pippen were there. It's good times.

I also miss going to concerts, just being out. I miss Switchfoot. Jon Foreman's been doing solo stuff lately and then he did this Fiction Family thing which is him and a guy from another band. Fiction Family is actually much better than Foreman's solo stuff. He had 3 good songs on his own and that was it. He tried too hard to be intense. I mean I love the guy but he's just no fun without Switchfoot.

Anyway, back to topic here... There's always a point in the midst of Winter where I start to crave summer and I feel like I will go nuts without it. This craving has begun and I just want to go out and see a game or rollerblade or even just be able to go to Wal-mart without 2 tons of winter gear on.

Also, my title for this post is awesome but sadly no one will get why. Unless Jon Foreman is reading my blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is the time of year where Andy gets depressed too, from the lack of sun and the two major jobs that he was fired from it happened in February. Which sucks cause you know my b-day is in February and he's all moody and such. But the day of sun yesterday seemed to help. Did it help you at all? Also i loves my painting!

  1. It did help. I was telling Bry bry a few weeks ago that I thought I had some kind of seasonal disorder because I was feeling seriously depressed about being trapped inside all the time. Maybe Andy has that? It's a really thing. SAD it's called. lol.

    I'm glad you liked your painting. I was so nervous about unveiling it.

  1. I meant to say real* just now. not really.