Dance

Sunday, September 28, 2008
So a lot of people know how into dance I am, pretty much any style entertains me.

Well, I was watching tv earlier, about to fall asleep when I saw this breath-taking performance. The idea is that the husband is a business man, in love with his job, and has to be there to make ends meet anyway, but his wife never sees him, their marriage is falling apart, she needs him desperately.

Hate the song like everyone does... but just watch the dancing. It's so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome!! Why don't you like the song?

  1. Well when I worked at Colby's, it came on the radio about a catrillion times. And that's a lot of times. So I just got tired of it.

    But actually now that I've had a good break from it, it is growing on me... especially after seeing this amazing video!

  1. okay, you need to find me more videos like that. i want to watch it all the time! I wish i could dance like that, i wish Andy had rhythm so that he could dance.