come lay on stuff

Sunday, April 5, 2009
So I will be Chrissy Conklin in less than 2 weeks! And then I will be Chrissy Conklin... IN MEXICO. I cannot wait to get there and relax after all the wedding worrying.

I thought with it being so close that I'd have a bit more of the cold feet... that I'd be worrying about the relationship to come... but honestly it's the stupid trivial stuff that seems to be clouding my head at night. Like will it rain or snow? Will more people show up than we got RSVP's for? Will I will be able to move around as freely as I want to in my dress?

It's all lame stuff like that. Which is a good thing I think. Definitely good to sweat the small stuff and not the big thing. I dunno, I mean Shane and I have our troubles just like anyone but it's like hey this was God's will. He brought us together and that's that. I love Shane and he loves me and things will be good in the end.

In other news, the new apartment is looking fabulous. Our new mattress and bedroom furniture arrived last week. (huge thanks to my mom for that amazing wedding gift). It looks beautiful. I can't even believe that room is ours... it looks like a fancy shmancy room you'd only see on tv. And the mattress... oh man. I can't wait to sleep on that thing. Shane and I were having trouble finding something because he likes a firm mattress and I like a plush mattress. Then we went to Harlem Room Place and were shown this awessssssssssome mattress called a Dual Comfort or something like that. One side is firm, the other plush. And what gets me is that my side is the most comfortable I have ever felt on a mattress. *sigh* it's so nice.

Life will be good!

2 comments:

  1. shane said...:

    incorrect, my side is the most comfortable. by far.

  1. I said it was the most comfortable I (i as in ME) every felt on a bed. Not you.

    So I was indeed correct.

    In your FIZZACE!