Oh boy oh boy

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
So I went to see a Dr. Swenson today in Orland about having the surgery to get the cyst removed. He examined it and stated that a surgery is probably not even worth it, there's a 40% chance the cyst will come back anyway.

Boooo.

But today the infection was bad enough to lance. Which was music to my ears. I've never been so excited to get a shot in my tailbone area, be cut open, and have an infection drained. It seriously made my day.

It was a pretty hilarious site to see. Today being St. Patrick's day, I decided to wear the toe socks Christina got me that have these big fuzzy ball like things dangling from them. So there I was, face down on the table, dressed from the waist and below in nothing but my underwear and the fuzzy socks. The nurse was cracking up. lol.

It was a very painful experience but I'm glad I had a song in my head to sing that got me through it, also my mom's hand to hold and squeeze the life out of.

Right now there is ribbon gauze in the wound that I can't take out until tomorrow which means the wound can't start to close until then... today is going by ever so slowly. But the good news is that I will be good and ready for my bachelorette party and should be back to normal in a few days!

If you're wondering what beautiful tune got me through the horrible experience, you can find it here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU