What dreams may come

Saturday, September 13, 2008
So I'm seriously beginning to wonder what sleep was like. I'm forgetting. I remember it used to feel nice and would give me energy. It was lovely times.

For the past 2 weeks I have not known that feeling much... except for short uncomfortable naps here and there.

I've always had a sleep disorder of some kind, a bit of an insomniac. But it's never been this bad. At night I feel so incredibly exhausted but I just can't get my mind to shut down. It keeps thinking about stupid random things... paintings, episodes of Friends, vaccuum cleaners, food, animals... just entirely random things... and I cannot for the life of me get it to stop.

This cannot be healthy. And will definitely NOT be good if I get a new job any time soon.

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comments:

  1. Is your lack of sleeping because you don't have a job?