I don't think...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
That anyone reads my blog anymore. But that's cool. I'm perfectly happy with writing or posting videos for myself. Actually a lot of stuff that has gone into my web blogs has gone into actual journals as well because I really enjoy looking back on things. I just wish I could rip music videos off the computer and tape them to paper pages.

Well anyway, whether anyone sees or cares or not I am posting yet another Harry/Hermione video. This one is really nicely done and the editor/make of the video actually made their own little story out of it. Basically it shows Harry's memories in black and white, how he feels for Hermione and then later he discovers her diary and starts reading it and is literally pulled into it... then it shows in sepia (that brownish color) how she's been feeling too.

It's just really cute and there's a lot of moments in here from when Dan and Emma were younger which makes it even better because he's stated plenty of times before how Emma was his first crush in real life. And There's this one scene where she has to come running towards him down the dining hall and Emma said when they were filming that scene, she was so excited, she just wanted to run to Dan as fast she could and hurry up and get herself in his arms. (sigh) Cuteness.

3 comments:

  1. ::raises hand and shakes it wildly:: I read it!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you know i read it toots

  1. Glad it's being read! I never get comments so for all I know, no one reads it. Which is fine. I guess I don't talk about anything important. lol.