In your FIZZACE, Iphone!

Thursday, November 20, 2008
So about a year and a half ago I got this HP pocket pc/smartphone thing but I only ever used it as a pocket pc... for playing games and using the wifi. But recently I've desperately needed something other than my razr... the battery life has been getting worse by the day, I wasn't getting all my voicemails people were leaving me, as well as text messages, and sometimes it would drop calls or it was just plain hard to hear on in the first place.

Well the other day I wondered if it would be possible to start using my pocket pc as a phone. I told this to Shane yesterday and he explained that if it has a SIM card slot, all I should have to do was take the card out of the razr and put it in the HP and I should be set to go. (I don't know a lot about phones so I was not aware it would be this easy) But it was! He put the card in for me and TADA! I now have the awesomest phone ever. If I had known it would be this sweet I would have done it a long time ago.

I also got a free software that my friend Kevin recommended to me yesterday that lets me watch any Youtube video on it.

So basically, after wanting the iphone for months I've discovered that what I already had is way better.

*Free wifi that connects pretty well
*Phone service (I can hear people a lot better now)
*I can play games on it
*Watch youtube videos (in darn good quality)
*It has a messenger program that lets me use anything from AIM to ICQ
*It takes pictures
*Plays mp3's
*Has awesome battery life as long as I leave the brightness on dim (which is plenty bright enough)
*Full qwerty keypad!

*sigh* I felt like a kid on Christmas morning when Shane helped me with that yesterday!

Now I'll I need is a job and a new computer and I'll be all set. :D

0 comments: