It's been fun

Friday, January 2, 2009
Everyone's been on Christmas vacation and I got to see people for longer periods of time than I normally do. It's been extremely insanely awesomely fun hanging out with Shane, Christina, Andy, and Brian all the time and seeing Kristen and Jim too. It will all be over starting Monday though and I'll be back to spending my days alone in the house looking for jobs online, doing wedding things, and other stuff.

On the one hand, I'm looking forward to just relaxing and reading, doing some new paintings on the awesome canvases Brian got me, playing some Guitar Hero, and experimenting with recipes. But on the other hand, I will be very sad and lonely at first. I miss all this human interaction. I'm at the point where I want a job for the purpose of interaction more than anything else. Yea it sucks not having money, but it's depressing on a whole other level not having people.

2 comments:

  1. ::cough:: we should play guitar hero ::cough::

    Not quite sure why i coughed...but there you go.

  1. Yes we should!

    And Scrabble Apple!