I'll Do What I Can

Sunday, January 18, 2009
You be Earth and I'll be the moon, you'll see...
That I'll do what I can to pull you in close to me.
And when the waves in your oceans are rising,
And the people are jumping away from the ground with their feet,
I'll know that my magic is working,
And that we've made a connection, a little non-locality.

From here I can see that you're blue for the most part,
Could you use some cheering up?
I'll do what I can to shine some light on you
When the nights are growing dark and the sun is hiding too much.

The seasons are changing,
What was warm has grown so cold.
Everything is spinning, things are out of control.
Leaves are delicately falling,
Then the snow comes rushing in.
A symphony plays the sounds of nature as we continue to spin.
When the weather won't behave and you're feeling like a kicked around ball,
Take a look around you, I'll be there through it all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    mega-awwww