In your fizzace!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
That's what I feel like saying to my x-employers.

Was just told today by my new awesomerific boss that he's giving me my own office at our new place.

I win.


In other news, I have a problemo. I have Switchoot tickets and the other day Shane surprised me with Jim Gaffigan tickets... both of these events are happening on the same night. I've never seen Jim or any really good comedian before... but these are seriously the best Switchfoot tickets I have ever had and this is through over 10 years of attending concerts. I seriously managed to get the best seats in the house... front row, center. I do NOT want to pass that up. What do I dooooo?

I'm waiting to hear back from Jon... if Switchfoot is playing last, there's a chance we can see Jim first and still make it to see SF's performance.

But if not... I DUNNO! *goes insane*

2 comments:

  1. Duh, give me the Jim Gaffigan tickets.

  1. You'll be first on the list if it comes to the point where we have to get rid of them. *sniff*

    Though they won't be free just so you know!