I am in love...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
With TJ Maxx. I haven't been there in years but today mom and I decided to go there and see if they had anything... and WOW. They had some uber cute freakin stuff and it was all freakin cheap! I got a couple of things. My taste in clothes has changed dramatically from how it used to be. So I have a ton of clothes but half of them I don't wear. I used to wear extra baggy things and stuff that just didn't flatter me at all. But now I'm getting into some better fitting things and I really don't have much of it.

Also, I am in love with Shane too. Which is good cuz we're gettin married soon. 9 months away! Going to his friend Mitsui's wedding the other day got me so excited for it. And I kept looking at Shane from across the room when he was standing in the receiving line... he was just so darn cute. I feel lucky and I can't wait to be his bride and wife.

Also also, my bridesmaids got their dresses the other day! YAY! They all looked so awesome. I have the best looking bridesmaids ever. Seriously, everyone who doesn't have my bridesmaids for their weddings should feel bad.

Also also also, I am already considering hunting for another job. I'm just not happy where I am. I miss assisting. I guess I'm a hands on person. And all this paperwork and charting is just bumming me out. I miss actually working on the patients. :( I feel like a loser.

2 comments:

  1. "I have the best looking bridesmaids ever." Awww...thanks!

    And they should feel bad!