Swishy

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
So Shane and I went to the Sox game last Monday...

It was just plain cruel. First of all, there was a 2 hour rain delay to start off with and then they made it through 11 innings and the game got suspended because of all the rain. Though I gotta say those 2 hours were not at all boring. The entire time, they were showing video of funny or interesting baseball blunders. It was soooo hilarious. Whoever edited that ton of footage should seriously get a raise.

Also, since Jerry Owens is injured and I don't get to see him anymore, I needed a new crush to make me feel better about attending a Sox game and not a Cubs game. I am proud to announce that I have moved on to Nick Swisher. He's just generally pretty awesome.

In other news, I am so bored.

0 comments: