Summer plans

Monday, April 7, 2008
I don't think I've ever looked forward to a summer as much as I have this one. Usually I really enjoy the winter but this past one was just insanely long.

Anyhoo, so far my plans/goals are...

*A trip to Seattle with the gang. (The gang being Shane, Brian, Andy, Christina, and Jim)
*Figuring out when it is that Mike Birbiglia is coming to Chicago and going to see him
*Hunting down Switchfoot... they are not playing here at all but I am determined to see them somewhere.
*keeping up with working out... my stomach is the smallest it's been in years and I can actually see some abs!
*seeing more of my old friends, I really miss everyone but my work schedule is retarded and when I'm not working I'm either with Shane or doing wedding things with mom.
*doing more scrapbooking. It's a new hobby and I'm learning I'm good at it and it's fun!
*learning more in swing dancing. Brian... you need to quit your job and come teach me more stuff. That's all there is to it.


And there was something else, but I totally forgot it already. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was just thinking about seeing Mike Birbiglia today too.

  1. Mike Birbiglia rocks my world in the face.