FINALLY

Monday, December 15, 2008
Mom and I went shopping in Orland the other day and on our way back (we went home a different way then when going) and I was babbling about something when I hear my mom go "WHOA! Is that for real?!" And I look out of my window to see...... *drum roll* A Sonic!!!!!!!! I've heard they existed, I've seen hilarious commercials for their shakes, I rode past one with a group of friends in Kokomo, Indiana once, but here... there's one HERE! It's new and it's only a few minutes away from my house! I've always wanted to try a Sonic! About a year ago Shane and I were talking about it and wondering where the nearest one was. I jokingly said "Over 2 hours away in Kokomo, Indiana." Then he google mapped it and the closest one was... over 2 hours away... in Kokomo, Indiana. So I"ve wondered for a long long time why we kept getting commercials for Sonic in our area. It was like torture. They kept advertising these delicious looking shakes and slushes and I was beginning to think I would never have one.

But now it's here! YAY! I can't wait to try it! I hope it's everything I dreamed of. (ok so I haven't actually dreamed about it... but it better be cool!)

2 comments:

  1. I would be more than happy to try it out with you!!!

  1. Oh yea! Well maybe you will!

    In your face.