"Go home."

Monday, February 25, 2008
Grrrr. So on the 15th, the day that my friend Brian came to town from California... I became HORRIBLY sick and was not able to see him at all. :(

I went to work with a cough that would not go away but I was feeling fine. Til 1:00 hit and suddenly I could barely stand. I went home and have been fighting this monster of a flu ever since. I've been to work a total of one day since then. I've had two half days where I went in but they sent me home because of the coughing. Just about everybody else at the office is sick and they don't want me spreading it around or getting worse. So today I went in, all ready for my 12 hour day... and they sent me home again. I guess what's been happening is people are feeling better and coming in and then getting sick all over again. So Shawn wants me just staying home til it's gone away completely. I was all set to go in on Saturday too until I got online Friday night to talk to my coworker and she told me Shawn already arranged it so I didn't have to come in! They just don't want me there! I feel so useless.

At least right now it's just coughing and dizzy spells. For a few days there, it was bad. I almost ended up in the ER and probably should have gone. But with my 103 fever, I stayed home and fought it. Mostly because I was delirious when mom was asking me if I wanted to go. At that point, I didn't even know where I was or what was happening. It was scary go nuts. It was also insanely BORING being so sick. One I couldn't get up or do anything and two... I had this aweful migraine where any bit of light was bothering my head. I couldn't have the tv on or anything... even the little green dot from the DVD player was driving me NUTS. So there I sat for hours in the darkness doing nothing. Then I got bed sores all over my body and I still ache everywhere. Plus I had NO appetite for like 4 days so I lost a ton of weight. The other day, Shane put his hand on my knee and was like "whoa... that's a skinnier knee." I mean there is that much of a difference!

This has been horribly sucky and I can't wait for it to go away and to be able to go back to work like a normal person. Everyone there is sick and my family is all sick. My cousin just had a new baby girl (Welcome to the world, Abigail!) and no one can see her cuz we're all sick! This blows!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *goes insane*

Also, Jon Foreman... not into pregnant women.


0 comments: