It's so hard to say goodbye.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
So after spending the day at the Auto Show, Shane and I went to Olive Garden only to discover... THEY DISCONTINUED MY FAVORITE DISH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not only was this my favorite dish there but it was one of my all time favorite dishes in general! And now it's gone! GONE I TELL YOU! How will I live? Will the heart still beat inside? Will I be able to go on knowing I will no longer savor the deliciousness of a chicken alfredo pizza? So cheesy, so alfredoy, so... perfecto in every way. *sigh*

But the Auto Show was good, I enjoyed my b-day with the fiance. We both loooooooved the Saab concept car this year. I still think the Lexus LF-A from last year was the best but the Saab was nifty too. I'll have to put pictures up later. I got some really nice ones. Since I've been experimenting with photography lately I ended up taking some pretty nice shots... had some good angles and close-ups on details. I'm happy with the pictures.

In other news, Shane got me a gift I had been wanting for a looooong time. And it's about 20 thousand times cooler than I thought it would be. He got me the marauder's map from the Harry Potter books/movies. It's wicked sweet. So much detail! I never knew I could love a map so much! Shane ownz me.

Also... soon ... Brian's coming to town! YAY. Happy birf day to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    that was easily the most alfredoy pizza i've ever eaten. it will be missed.

  1. It sucks. I miss it so much. I swear I can still smell it sometimes.