Tiiiiirrrrreeeeed of being scared to go to sleep at night. Why must all my fears and thoughts come to me at night? They're there during the day too but at least then I have distractions... when you're just laying there in a bed at night, there aren't exactly any distractions.
I'm just scared, I'm so incredibly scared. When does the nightmare end? Is it supposed to?
*pulls hair*
I am way too emotional. Sometimes I wish I could feel nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
So I realized the other day while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Shane that I do indeed enjoy Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham...
-
So my dinner tried to kill me a little while ago. Earlier today Granny and I went shopping and discovered this uber yummy Asian stir fry (we...
-
Well that last post was a bummer. Things have been good lately though. I helped out with VBS at our church a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Las...
-
So all week long I've had the horrible feeling that I or someone I know would be in a car accident. First my friends and I went to the c...
-
Ok so if you saw last week's episode then one question should be in your mind. Why is a group consisting of an army chick, a physicist, ...
-
So this past Sunday I officially became a member of Shane's church... which is now OUR church. Before I did, I had to set up a "get...
-
That anyone reads my blog anymore. But that's cool. I'm perfectly happy with writing or posting videos for myself. Actually a lot of...
-
So Doctor kept making a big deal about everyone attending the full staff meeting today, he said repeatedly that no one would want to miss it...
-
Pray for me, people. I have no idea what to do with myself these days. I feel absolutely and completely lost. Not having a job for so long d...
-
So a lot of people know how into dance I am, pretty much any style entertains me. Well, I was watching tv earlier, about to fall asleep whe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment