So a lot of people know how into dance I am, pretty much any style entertains me.
Well, I was watching tv earlier, about to fall asleep when I saw this breath-taking performance. The idea is that the husband is a business man, in love with his job, and has to be there to make ends meet anyway, but his wife never sees him, their marriage is falling apart, she needs him desperately.
Hate the song like everyone does... but just watch the dancing. It's so beautiful.
3 comments:
-
Well when I worked at Colby's, it came on the radio about a catrillion times. And that's a lot of times. So I just got tired of it.
But actually now that I've had a good break from it, it is growing on me... especially after seeing this amazing video!
-
okay, you need to find me more videos like that. i want to watch it all the time! I wish i could dance like that, i wish Andy had rhythm so that he could dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
So I realized the other day while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Shane that I do indeed enjoy Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham...
-
So my dinner tried to kill me a little while ago. Earlier today Granny and I went shopping and discovered this uber yummy Asian stir fry (we...
-
So Doctor kept making a big deal about everyone attending the full staff meeting today, he said repeatedly that no one would want to miss it...
-
Well that last post was a bummer. Things have been good lately though. I helped out with VBS at our church a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Las...
-
So all week long I've had the horrible feeling that I or someone I know would be in a car accident. First my friends and I went to the c...
-
So this past Sunday I officially became a member of Shane's church... which is now OUR church. Before I did, I had to set up a "get...
-
Ok so if you saw last week's episode then one question should be in your mind. Why is a group consisting of an army chick, a physicist, ...
-
That anyone reads my blog anymore. But that's cool. I'm perfectly happy with writing or posting videos for myself. Actually a lot of...
-
Pray for me, people. I have no idea what to do with myself these days. I feel absolutely and completely lost. Not having a job for so long d...
-
I worked very hard on this video and tried to put it on youtube but the record labels have this thing there now where anyone using their mus...
That was awesome!! Why don't you like the song?