Everyone's been on Christmas vacation and I got to see people for longer periods of time than I normally do. It's been extremely insanely awesomely fun hanging out with Shane, Christina, Andy, and Brian all the time and seeing Kristen and Jim too. It will all be over starting Monday though and I'll be back to spending my days alone in the house looking for jobs online, doing wedding things, and other stuff.
On the one hand, I'm looking forward to just relaxing and reading, doing some new paintings on the awesome canvases Brian got me, playing some Guitar Hero, and experimenting with recipes. But on the other hand, I will be very sad and lonely at first. I miss all this human interaction. I'm at the point where I want a job for the purpose of interaction more than anything else. Yea it sucks not having money, but it's depressing on a whole other level not having people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
So I realized the other day while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Shane that I do indeed enjoy Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham...
-
So my dinner tried to kill me a little while ago. Earlier today Granny and I went shopping and discovered this uber yummy Asian stir fry (we...
-
Well that last post was a bummer. Things have been good lately though. I helped out with VBS at our church a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Las...
-
So all week long I've had the horrible feeling that I or someone I know would be in a car accident. First my friends and I went to the c...
-
That anyone reads my blog anymore. But that's cool. I'm perfectly happy with writing or posting videos for myself. Actually a lot of...
-
So Doctor kept making a big deal about everyone attending the full staff meeting today, he said repeatedly that no one would want to miss it...
-
So this past Sunday I officially became a member of Shane's church... which is now OUR church. Before I did, I had to set up a "get...
-
Ok so if you saw last week's episode then one question should be in your mind. Why is a group consisting of an army chick, a physicist, ...
-
Pray for me, people. I have no idea what to do with myself these days. I feel absolutely and completely lost. Not having a job for so long d...
-
Mom and I went shopping in Orland the other day and on our way back (we went home a different way then when going) and I was babbling about ...
::cough:: we should play guitar hero ::cough::
Not quite sure why i coughed...but there you go.