Ok so it's another video.
But this one I made myself with some new software my friend Kevin helped me get.
Of course it's a Hermione/Harry video... mostly because they just happened to be who I have the most clips of on my computer and this video was mostly for experimental purposes having the new software and all.
Anyhoo, enjoy! And feel free to leave opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
So I realized the other day while watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Shane that I do indeed enjoy Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham...
-
So my dinner tried to kill me a little while ago. Earlier today Granny and I went shopping and discovered this uber yummy Asian stir fry (we...
-
Well that last post was a bummer. Things have been good lately though. I helped out with VBS at our church a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Las...
-
That anyone reads my blog anymore. But that's cool. I'm perfectly happy with writing or posting videos for myself. Actually a lot of...
-
So all week long I've had the horrible feeling that I or someone I know would be in a car accident. First my friends and I went to the c...
-
So this past Sunday I officially became a member of Shane's church... which is now OUR church. Before I did, I had to set up a "get...
-
So Doctor kept making a big deal about everyone attending the full staff meeting today, he said repeatedly that no one would want to miss it...
-
Ok so if you saw last week's episode then one question should be in your mind. Why is a group consisting of an army chick, a physicist, ...
-
Pray for me, people. I have no idea what to do with myself these days. I feel absolutely and completely lost. Not having a job for so long d...
-
Mom and I went shopping in Orland the other day and on our way back (we went home a different way then when going) and I was babbling about ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment